This is more of an idea than a recipe as you can include almost anything you want - but until recently it hadn't even occurred to me to make one of these before. They make a nice change for a breakfast/ brunch/ even lunch - a different way of serving a full English that means you need to cook less food (one sausage per person is enough for instance) so a little goes a long way - good perhaps if you are cooking for crowds.
I cooked some hash browns in the oven plus a couple of sausages, several rashers of streaky bacon and some scrambled eggs. I used Mission Deli wraps as they are really big.
Spread a little hot sauce on the wrap if desired, and sprinkle over grated cheese. Pile in the cooked breakfast....
.. wrap, and enjoy! I didn't take any photos of the finished dish but I still can't get the hang of how to fold burritos anyway! These made a nice change for lunch as my fiancé pretty much always wants a bacon sandwich at the weekend and I'm trying to find ways to do different things that he will still like!
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Here's an Easter twist on one of my favourite breakfast or brunch dishes, eggs benedict - it uses hot cross buns, hence the name eggs ...
After a few road trips around the US I bought a cookery book called 'America's Most Wanted Recipes' - it contains copycat recipe...
Where can you hear from Michael Zee, the man behind the Instagram sensation Symmetry Breakfasts, Kate Doran from food blog Little Loaf, Al...
I've been baking a fair bit with gluten-free flour over the past year or so as I have a work colleague who can't eat gluten. From ...
My company recently moved to a new office near Spitalfields market. We weren't very far away before but for some reason I never made the...
This week one of my closest friends asked if I could babysit her eight-year-old so she could go to a work event that ran a couple of hou...
The Hobbycraft press show - another Christmas in July event - was much smaller than some of the others I've been to, but much more fun ...
- Alphabakes Challenge: April 2016
- Breakfast Burritos
- How to use a Garrett Frill Cutter to make Ruffles ...
- Restaurant review: Tayyabs, Whitechapel
- Meal Planning Monday Week 14
- Floating Anti-Gravity Mini Egg White Chocolate and...
- Homemade hand-decorated Easter Eggs
- Easter Chick Cupcakes
- Chocolate Easter Cupcakes
- Maple and Tarragon Pork Chops wth Sweet Potato Tra...
- Restaurant review: Caravaggio, London
- Meal Planning Monday Week 13
- Kiwi and Lime Cupcakes
- Spiralized Salmon and Broccoli Balls with Carrot P...
- Pink and White Tattered Lace Shoe Birthday Card
- Restaurant review: Thiwanya, Holborn, London
- Restaurant review: Pan de Vie matcha cafe, London
- Oxo Butternut Squash and Coconut Milk Soup
- Meal Planning Monday Week 12
- Mini Egg Ombre Pinata Cake
- Spiralized Butternut Squash with Prawns and Mascar...
- Tattered Lace Especially for You Pink Sparkle Card...
- Brush embroidery: a step-by-step guide
- Restaurant review: Meatliquor, Islington
- Cherry and Almond Cakes
- Meal Planning Monday week 11
- Lemon and Mascarpone Mothers' Day Cake with Painte...
- Spiralizer Saturday Round-up and March challenge
- Pistachio Chicken with Pomegranate
- A Friend is a Gift card
- Butterscotch Cow Cookies with an engraved rolling ...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.